Saturday 21 July 2007

Cooking Postponed !

Hello guys ! I am sorry to present you an anti-climax, the planned great event for today i.e the cooking of the much awaited 'Acar Buah Utara'had to be postponed! Reason being my beloved husband had dragged me to the Dusun to accompany him. You see he could not go without taking me along because his assistant, our gardener is a female (actually we have two maids and one is the cook while the other one acts as the gardener) So when my husband needs an assistant to do planting of trees he needs his assistant and she is very good at it. She is strong and very skill in the art of planting and gardening. We are considerd lucky to have the two maids. Between the two of them, they are able to tackle most of the jobs at home and in the garden plus the dusun as well.The only disadvantage is that I have to go to the dusun eventhough sometimes I prefer to stay at home doing blogging! So my son had suggested, to solve such a problematic situation,I should upgrade to mobile blogging.He, he, he too advance for me just few weeks back was gropping about blogging.
Anyway, I will try to update you tomorrow if able to do the cooking. Sorry mak lang, see you tomorrow ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment