Saturday 1 December 2007

My good friend flew away

Assalamualaikum! I have a srange feeling today, of being left alone. Come to think of it may be it has got something to do with my good friend Maz who has left for Labuan this morning. Maz has been a close friend since campus days. Then there were times when we were not so close, thus I call her a good friend! She has been a friend who keep the frienship alive through out all these years. Though at times we did not contact each other due to our own busy schedule, I know I have a friend in her. So this morning when Maz left to take up a job in Labuan, I am feeling rather lonely. Now I could not ask her to jog with me or chat over a cup of teh tarik. I hope Maz will enjoy her stint in Labuan because she is as free as a bird, she can fly away and soar to any place that she wants to go. However there are some words of advice for Maz, "Not all that glitters are Gold" and "Gold and richess do not ensure happiness" and "Beware of Men with sweet words" He, he, he! So if somebody across the channel ask for your hand think many many times before you accept. O.K?
So for now I have to find another person to take your place as my good friend eh? I wonder who will that be?

6 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwww. hope you find another great friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good friends are hard to come by nowadays...

    kalau duduk dekat2 boleh lah I join sekaki jogging dengan you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamualaikum Mak Teh,
    Well your good friend in Labuan is still aroundlah. Labuan may be over the sea but it is not overseas and this good friend has not soared to find gold that glitters or some sweet talking man. This good friend is spreading her wings a bid to find some experience. Believe me, she is feeling so down now about leaving her family and you as her good friend. Please, please do not find another good friend so soon to replace this good friend. I'm sure this good friend will come back and resume what she has been doing with you very soon. I can bet on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sassy, you understand my feelings. To find another good friend is not easy. A good friend cannot be found in a day !

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right OO, just as what I have said to sassy. A good friend is not made within a short period. It must have the test of time. Joining me for jogging? Why not? Come and stay in Shah Alam and we can go jogging together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waalaikumsalam Maz! Follow your heart! You know what to do, the decision is yours! Happy to have you back anytime! No I won't be able to find another good friend like you!

    ReplyDelete